Shipping and Returns
- Shipping & Delivery
Most orders ship within 1 business day. You will be notified via e-mail if the item you ordered is out of stock, or the order will be delayed.
All orders up to 13 oz. shipped First Class via US Postal service (including territories, APO's, FPO's). Orders over 13 oz will be shipped via Priority Mail or Fed Ex. FedEx does NOT deliver to PO Boxes.
- All orders shipped Air Mail or Global Priority Mail via US Postal Service. If you would like your order shipped by another method (UPS, FedEx, Priority Mail, Express Mail, etc.), please contact us at email@example.com, and we will be glad to quote you rates and accomodate your request.
- Returns & Replacements
- "I want to return my purchase! What do I do?"
- If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return your item(s) for a refund (less shipping) within 30 days of purchase. Returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging. Please note the original shipping fees are not refunded, and the customer must pay for return shipping.
- "I ordered the wrong size/item."
- You may return the item to the address listed below. Please include a note indicating that you are returning the item for a refund (less shipping and handling), or exchanging. If you are exchanging, please be sure to list what item you are exhanging for, and size if it is a clothing item. All returns must be unworn, in the state you received them, and in the original packaging.
- Hifi 24/7
- 15 Commercial Blvd.
- Novato, CA 94949
"How long does it take to receive my refund?"
- It may take 4-5 business days for your return to reach our fulfillment center if you are in the United States, and longer if shipped internationally. Once it is received and inspected (usually within 72 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and automatically applied to your credit card or original method of payment within 2 days. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 days after your credit is applied for it to post to your account.